FINALLLYYYY

AHHHH I Finally have come up with a Blogger template that I can actually say that I'm "comfortable" with. Its about 3:30 am and now I am going to bed. And after an all-day Registration for Lake Michigan Community College, I'm now also comfortable with the fact that I am Graduating from, what others may like to refer to as, the hellhole known Lakeshore High School=).

Now Lake Michigan College(LMC) wasn't my first choice, but I guess that's what I get for blowing high school off as much as I did. But whatever, its cheaper than the alternative so YAY ME xD. Not to mention its got some pretty sweet skate spots.

WELP, im going to get some ZZZZZZZ's so I'm well rested to rip up Kiwanis Skatepark tommorrow on my badass "Flip" "Mark Appleyard" Deck with "Tensor" Trucks, "Element" wheels, and "Black Panther" SWISS bearings (fast as shit lol...). Just had to brag a bit haha, night.

PLUR,

BKNICKMAY

0 comments:

Post a Comment